The Creasey’s Wedding List
Your new local & online Wedding list is designed for couples that love big quality brands such as Le Creuset, Denby, KitchenAid, Kenwood, Sophie Conran & many more. If you’re a One Card customer, you’ll benefit from additional rewards & offers in store.
Your Wedding List is easy to set up – we’ll do it for you, all you need to do is contact us, visit our store and we’ll do the rest. Take advantage of our personal service and enjoy a shopping experience at Creasey’s.
Why choose a Creasey’s Wedding List?
As well as you receiving gifts you love, your friends & family can also gain ONE Card loyalty points with their purchases. Plus, as a gift from Creasey’s, the total number of accumulated points will be converted into a voucher for you & your loved one to spend at Creasey’s.
Other services we offer
With a large selection of top brands in our Womenswear Department and our experienced sales staff, we can help the Mother of the Bride find the perfect, stand out outfit for the occasion. And help you with bridal lingerie or even luggage for the honeymoon so you can travel in style.
How to Register
It’s FREE & simple!
- Contact our Creasey’s representative at firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment
- Visit the store when you’re planning your wedding, view the extensive range of products and identify those you would like to add to your list – Hannah, our Wedding Co-ordinator will be on hand to help you with any product information, to assist you around the store and to make your experience as easy as possible. Or, if you & your fiancé would prefer to browse on your own, we will be happy to sit back and help when required.
- Once you have your choices set, you can also provide us with a photo and personal message to add to your personal wedding list.
- Leave it with us and wait for us to create your very own personalised Wedding List page (please allow 2 weeks’, but we will try to create the page sooner for you).
- Once your personalised page has been created, Hannah will send you access details to circulate to your guests. Alternatively, your guests can also pop instore to buy their gifts.