Finding a job is like finding the perfect outfit. You may look around try a few things, but when you find that top, pair of shoes, bag, shirt that you love, you will feel a million dollars. Job satisfaction is a key part to working at Creasey’s. We aim to support you in your chosen career and there are a lot of career choices on offer….
Who knows? A career at Creasey’s could be for you!
Current roles available at Creasey’s:
Full-time – 37.5 Hours
We are looking for a creative and passionate individual to lead, motivate and mentor our existing menswear team.
- Be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running of the department, to include Sales, staffing and stock control.
- Lead by example and show exceptional levels of customer service.
- Recognise and react to changing working environments.
- Make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team.
If you’re excited by this opportunity and would like to know more get in touch with us today!
Full-time – 37.5 hours
Join our Home Store team!
We are looking for a Full-time sales assistant to join our Creasey’s Home team, Smith Street.
Ideally, you would have experience and an interest in the various departments, including Bedding, Cookware & Fabric.
Not essential as full training will be given.
This is a Full-Time position which will include working weekends.
Closing date is 25th January 2019.
– Join the DIOR team –
Account Manager – Full-time- 37.5 Hours
As an Account Manager, you are a brand ambassador and an expert on make-up, skincare and
fragrance. Through your engaging style, you will drive business, and through coaching and leading the Beauty Consultants, ensure targets are achieved.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
• To achieve retail sales targets in total and by product group.
• Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
• Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level through regular maintenance of all point of sale materials, factice, showcards, testers and tester stands.
• All Company documentation to be completed neatly, accurately and on time.
• Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
• Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
• Always work to standards set by the Company and follow both the Company and store rules and regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
• Demonstrated ability of working within a team
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
If you feel you match our vision, or know someone who does, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend sales assistants
We are looking for various weekend assistants to work in our departments, such as Menswear & Coffee Shop.
This is a part-time weekend position. Flexible in covering hours during school holidays in a requirement.
For more information, contact our HR department.
For all positions above, please complete the form below and attach your CV & covering letter.
Alternatively you can contact our HR team via email – creaseysHR2@creaseys.com
Or post your CV to
HR Manager, Creasey’s Limited, High Street, St Peter Port, GY1 2JZ