Here are a few things to think about when making a list of what to buy in preparation for your first baby…
- Where will they sleep? What space do you have? Think about a moses basket, crib, Snuzpod and/or their big cot/bed
- What sort of buggy will suit your lifestyle? Do you walk a lot? Do you have a small boot? Is space in your home a consideration?
- Do you have isofix in your car? Do you have more than one car to consider?
- Do you walk/travel a lot? Would a baby carrier be worth considering?
- Bedding, blankets and muslin squares
- Changing mat (have a second one in the lounge with a basket of nappies/wipes)
- Room thermometer
- Baby monitor
- Changing bag
- Baby bath
- Nappy bin
- Bottles and steriliser
- White noise toy
Let us help you make this process less daunting. Email our nursery buyer Gemma for any tips or advice, or to arrange a 1-2-1 appointment in the nursery shop where she can take you through product. Gemma is not only our nursery buyer but is also mummy to a 3yr and 5yr old. Her knowledge and experience can help you get off to the best start in planning what you need. Email Paddie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 738298.