Here at Creasey’s we are trying to make the right moves to be eco friendly and sustainable.
Whether it be from changes as a Business or product that we sell in a store, we are on the road to helping the environment.
Just a few changes we have made already:
- We only use paper straws instead of plastics straws in our Coffee Shop & Roof Top Café
- We no longer sell* glitter glue or glitter cards
- Elastic is only sold by the metre
- Buttons are only sold individually and no longer in plastic packs
- We no longer use plastic cups in our staff areas.
- We have introduced our paper bags & our Cotton tote ‘bag for life’
- Beauty brands have stopped selling skincare with micro beads in
Here is our ECO friendly products we have in store.
- Eco Bamboo kids dinner sets
- Paper straws – perfect for picnic, BBQ’s & parties
- Bee’s wax wraps – the alternative to cling film.
- If You Care ECO products – unbleached greaseproof paper, Fair trade household gloves & parchment baking sheets.
- Bamboo picnic ware
- The fine bedding company ECO Duvet
- Bamboo ECO travel mugs
- Reusable water bottles & thermal travel cups.
- Bamboo storage boxes
- Washable rugs
- ECO suitcases
- Some jackets are made from PET bottles.
- Vegan Handbags will arrive soon
- Milo reusable nappies
- Wool is one of the most eco friendly & sustainable hobby