Finding a job is like finding the perfect outfit. You may look around try a few things, but when you find that top, pair of shoes, bag, shirt that you love, you will feel a million dollars. Job satisfaction is a key part to working at Creasey’s. We aim to support you in your chosen career and there are a lot of career choices on offer….
Who knows? A career at Creasey’s could be for you!
Current roles available at Creasey’s:
– Join the DIOR team –
Account Manager – Full-time- 37.5 Hours
As an Account Manager, you are a brand ambassador and an expert on make-up, skincare and
fragrance. Through your engaging style, you will drive business, and through coaching and leading the Beauty Consultants, ensure targets are achieved.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
• To achieve retail sales targets in total and by product group.
• Ensure all customers are offered the level of guidance as required by the Company in the application and benefits of its product.
• Ensure the counters are merchandised to the highest level through regular maintenance of all point of sale materials, factice, showcards, testers and tester stands.
• All Company documentation to be completed neatly, accurately and on time.
• Ensure stock levels are maintained to agreed levels in the correct product mix and identify slow moving products to improve retail sell through.
• Must be available to support all major sales and marketing activities in store and take part in out of store / after store hours events.
• Always work to standards set by the Company and follow both the Company and store rules and regulations.
The successful applicant will be:
• Demonstrated ability of working within a team
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Previous experience within the industry would be an advantage
If you feel you match our vision, or know someone who does, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend sales assistants
We are looking for various weekend assistants to work in our departments, such as Menswear & Coffee Shop.
This is a part-time weekend position. Flexible in covering hours during school holidays in a requirement.
For more information, contact our HR department.
Catering Assistant – Part Time / Full Time – 1 year Contract
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Catering team; this opportunity is open to both Full time and Part time applicants.
Barista training and a valid Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene certificate would be beneficial however, full training will be provided.
Due to business demands the successful applicant will be required to work weekends.
Closing date for applications is Saturday 29th February.
For all positions above, please complete the form below and attach your CV & covering letter.
Alternatively you can contact our HR team via email – creaseysHR2@creaseys.com
Or post your CV to
HR Manager, Creasey’s Limited, High Street, St Peter Port, GY1 2JZ