Finding a job is like finding the perfect outfit. You may look around try a few things, but when you find that top, pair of shoes, bag, shirt that you love, you will feel a million dollars. Job satisfaction is a key part to working at Creasey’s. We aim to support you in your chosen career and there are a lot of career choices on offer….
Who knows? A career at Creasey’s could be for you!
Current roles available at Creasey’s:
Full-time – 37.5 Hours
We are looking for a creative and passionate individual to lead, motivate and mentor our existing menswear team.
- Be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running of the department, to include Sales, staffing and stock control.
- Lead by example and show exceptional levels of customer service.
- Recognise and react to changing working environments.
- Make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Visual Merchandising team.
If you’re excited by this opportunity and would like to know more get in touch with us today!
Full-time – 37.5 hours
Join our Home Store team!
We are looking for a Full-time sales assistant to join our Creasey’s Home team, Smith Street.
Ideally, you would have experience and an interest in the various departments, including Bedding, Cookware & Fabric.
Not essential as full training will be given.
This is a Full-Time position which will include working weekends.
Closing date is 25th January 2019.
For all positions above, please complete the form below and attach your CV & covering letter.
Alternatively you can contact our HR team via email – creaseysHR2@creaseys.com
Or post your CV to
HR Manager, Creasey’s Limited, High Street, St Peter Port, GY1 2JZ