With the introduction of stage 3 on Monday, we are so pleased to announce the
re-opening of our Coffee Shop, Rooftop Café and Luggage Department.
We are also excited to announce that we can now resume the following:
– Bra Fittings
– Beauty Make-overs
– Suit fittings
– Cash payments
– Lifts are now in use
– All entrances and exits are now open
– Beauty testers back on counters
– Toilets are open
– No queuing
The well being of our customers & colleagues is still of upmost importance, so all sanitising stations will remain for the time being and a high level of cleaning will be maintained throughout. Masks may still be worn where close proximity is required.
For the time being, stage 2 measures are still in place.
– Clearly marked out safe physical distancing
– Increased cleaning at all high touch points
– Closed customer toilets to minimise risks
– Customer hand sanitising stations, including on all tills
– Credit/Debit card transactions only.
– Cosmetic make-overs, suit fittings and bra fittings temporarily suspended
– All lifts closed – available on demand for disabled access
– Limited numbers allowed in the store at one time to allow for social distancing
OPENING HOURS – From Monday 22nd March 2021
9am – 5.30pm | All stores including High Street, Home, Kids, Menswear, Bridge Fashions, The Shoe Room, Quiz, Whistles & Hobbs
9am – 5pm (Last orders 4.30pm) | Coffee Shop & Rooftop Café
All entrances & exits are back open
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– ONE Cards and Gift vouchers can be accepted
– Our order and delivery service will re-commence from Monday 8th March. For more information and to make an order request, please visit https://creaseys.com/deliver-favourites