Delivering your favourites
You’re out of your favourite hand cream. Your kettle’s broken. Your fragrant candles are nearly extinguished or you’re taking up knitting, but need wool!
Thousands of products are available in Beauty, Home, Haberdashery, Cookshop and Toys. Tell us what you need and we’ll deliver to your door. We’ll add points to your ONE Card too!
We can also provide you with Gift Vouchers, either as a gift or just something to look forward to using yourself when we reopen.
Here’s how to order……
- Complete the order form below. Please describe the items as best you can (see step 2).
- Your Personal Shopper will phone you to confirm your order and process payment. Together, we will make certain that it’s the product you want.
In store delivery service
Once you have bought your items in store, we can then arrange for your items to be delivered to your address the following day or at a suitable time for you. A member of the team will take your delivery details and arrange this for you. If you would like to take advantage of this service, just speak to a member of staff at the till.
- Deliveries will take place Monday – Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays).
- We have a limited amount of deliveries that we can accept each day. Once this limit has been met, no orders will be accepted until the following day.
- Any orders made before 4pm will be picked and processed the following day. Your delivery will then be delivered the next day so please allow between 36 – 48 hours for delivery.
*Minimum order £25 / Delivery Charge £4.20 / Spend £65 for FREE Delivery
*You may order from different stores/departments but please note, depending on the size of the order, these may need to be classed as separate deliveries which may incur an additional delivery charge. A member of the team will advise while processing and taking payment.
For M&S Food delivery services, visit https://www.marksandspencerguernsey.com/