Finding a job is like finding the perfect outfit. You may look around try a few things, but when you find that top, pair of shoes, bag, shirt that you love, you will feel a million dollars. Job satisfaction is a key part to working at Creasey’s. We aim to support you in your chosen career and there are a lot of career choices on offer….
Who knows? A career at Creasey’s could be for you!
We are looking for the following roles.
Estee Lauder – Full time – 37.5 hours
If you are results oriented, a team player and thrive in a commissioned sales environment, this is the place for you to build your career.
A day in the life…
• Build long-lasting relationships with customers who have a passion for the latest cosmetics, beauty and fragrance trends. From greeting them in the store and suggesting new styles to checking in with them later and inviting them to exclusive events and promotions.
• Give honest, tactful feedback and guidance to customers on beauty products.
• Set and exceed company and personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
• Be a great team player by doing your part to keep the department ready for its close-up, including stocking, re-merchandising, display, and light cleaning.
You will have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good visual merchandising skills.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead.
• Willingness to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fun & professional work environment.
You must be in a possession of a valid residential certificate or permit and be willing to obtain a basic police check.
A competitive salary, with added benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you are interested in any of these positions, visit our Careers page to apply https://creaseys.com/careers
or contact our HR team.
Lisa Dodd, HR Manager 01481 738280
Dion Salmon, HR Assistant 01481 738279